Monday, October 25, 2010

Well you see, I'm fond of taking posts down.

I'm still hooked onto manhattan and cliffs of dover! I really really can't wait for the A's to end so I can find the sexiest guitar that'll catch my eye (determined to learn it well!), continue with my piano lessons, read, sync my ipod, shop for albums and watch movies/dramas!!

My friend I've known since the start of the year (we don't talk much though) says I don't look like I have any worries at all.. :O

2 more weeks... and I'm screwed for life. Nah, kidding I wouldn't be screwed even if I fail this time round! I think people never understood what I meant by 'not studying' because the reaction was "OMG ARE YOU NUTS? What I think you're nuts!!" when I kinda explained what it meant.

Yeah I was nuts. But I won't be one the rest of my life! At least I'm not being one two weeks before the A's. Haha, two weeks..



Ice cream buffet on grad day with class! You wouldn't be able to guess the number of scoops I had :D


My neighbour's dog fifi! She comes in for milk whenever our door's open!


I miss japannnn (especially this first meal)


Happy Birthday Annia! (if you'll ever see this..)
I miss all of you.

No comments: